On September 30, 2014, the Alliance for Ethical International Recruitment Practices (The Alliance) became an independent division of CGFNS International, Inc. The two notable entities in the respective arenas of international credential assessment and ethical recruitment practices – joined forces to strengthen the important work in ensuring fair and equitable treatment for foreign-educated health professionals and ultimately the delivery of safe and quality care for the public. Read press release
Questions about the Code? Want to get certified? Complaints or questions about your work experience?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask your question or make an appointment
- Alliance Revises the Code for Ethical Practices in International Healthcare Recruitment
- The Alliance Announces its First Governing Board as a Division of CGFNS International, Inc.
- Insights on how workforce analytics can improve organizational effectiveness
- The Alliance Certifies Karma Services as an Ethical Recruiter
- Alliance for Ethical International Recruitment Practices Launches Teachers’ Code at the National Press Club