International Migration Review recently published a piece authored by Dr. Patricia Pittman, former director of the Alliance. Her work examines the governance challenges relating to cross-border labor recruitment and reviews the strengths and weakness of strategies led by different types of organizations while exploring potential synergies among them.
- Alliance Revises the Code for Ethical Practices in International Healthcare Recruitment
- The Alliance Announces its First Governing Board as a Division of CGFNS International, Inc.
- Insights on how workforce analytics can improve organizational effectiveness
- The Alliance Certifies Karma Services as an Ethical Recruiter
- Alliance for Ethical International Recruitment Practices Launches Teachers’ Code at the National Press Club