Alliance Executive Director, Patricia Pittman, recently had an article published on the international recruitment of allied health professionals. The article examines the strengths and weaknesses of various public and private data sources on foreign-educated allied health professions in the U.S. View abstract
- Next story New Report: Migrant Workers’ Access to Justice
- Previous story IOM Briefing on the Ethical Recruitment of Migrants
Questions about the Code? Want to get certified? Complaints or questions about your work experience?
Email email@example.com to ask your question or make an appointment
- Alliance Revises the Code for Ethical Practices in International Healthcare Recruitment
- The Alliance Announces its First Governing Board as a Division of CGFNS International, Inc.
- Insights on how workforce analytics can improve organizational effectiveness
- The Alliance Certifies Karma Services as an Ethical Recruiter
- Alliance for Ethical International Recruitment Practices Launches Teachers’ Code at the National Press Club