A new report from the Open Society Foundation looks at the laws and systems in place in Nepal for protecting migrant workers before departure and for providing redress to harmed workers while they are abroad or after their return. It focuses particularly on those Nepali migrants traveling to the Gulf region. Read report
- Next story Alliance Names New Director
- Previous story International Recruitment of Allied Health Professionals
Questions about the Code? Want to get certified? Complaints or questions about your work experience?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask your question or make an appointment
- Alliance Revises the Code for Ethical Practices in International Healthcare Recruitment
- The Alliance Announces its First Governing Board as a Division of CGFNS International, Inc.
- Insights on how workforce analytics can improve organizational effectiveness
- The Alliance Certifies Karma Services as an Ethical Recruiter
- Alliance for Ethical International Recruitment Practices Launches Teachers’ Code at the National Press Club