November 20, 2014 – President Obama has released an immigration plan that “…will make it easier and faster for high-skilled immigrants, graduates, and entrepreneurs to stay and contribute to our economy…”. This plan will also make it easier for H-1B workers with approved immigrant petitions to move between sponsoring employers, and expand the options for individuals with U.S. STEM degrees. The number of H-1B visas, however, will not increase. Read fact sheet
- Next story Alternative Approaches to the Governance of Transnational Labor Recruitment
- Previous story Alliance Joins CGFNS International
Questions about the Code? Want to get certified? Complaints or questions about your work experience?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask your question or make an appointment
- Alliance Revises the Code for Ethical Practices in International Healthcare Recruitment
- The Alliance Announces its First Governing Board as a Division of CGFNS International, Inc.
- Insights on how workforce analytics can improve organizational effectiveness
- The Alliance Certifies Karma Services as an Ethical Recruiter
- Alliance for Ethical International Recruitment Practices Launches Teachers’ Code at the National Press Club