The Alliance Survey Monitoring Program
Part I: CER completes within two-week timeframe:
Alliance sends an email template for the CER to send to all professionals in their files.
CER sends standardized email to clients in recruitment pipeline:
- Informing them of certification
- Link to Alliance
- Notifying individual of eligibility to participate in monitoring surveys
Part II: Alliance contacts professionals via anonymous survey for Part II survey distribution
Resolving Reports of Non-Compliance
If a CER is found non-compliant to the Alliance Code, then the following steps will take place to ascertain the claim:
- Assessment of validity of claim
- Direct contact with parties held responsible in claim
- Process of mediation and/or remediation to address compliance issues that arise.
- If agency fails to maintain compliance with the Code, they may be de-listed.
The Alliance only investigates and addresses reports of non-compliance related to the Code. Certified companies are not held accountable for areas of recruitment process they did not directly facilitate.
For reports concerning organizations that are not certified, the Alliance has no mandatory obligation to become involved. That said, we may choose to serve as a resource for the claim filed. Request for information will invite the Alliance to educate the agency about the voluntary Codes.